App Store Optimization Services
What is App Store Optimization(ASO)?
- App store optimization (ASO) is the process of improving the visibility of a mobile app (such as an iPhone, iPad, Android, or Windows Phone app) in an app store (such as iTunes or Google Play).
- App store optimization is closely related to search engine optimization. Specifically, app store optimization includes the process of ranking highly in an app store’s search results and top charts rankings.
- App store optimization marketers agree that ranking higher in search results and top charts rankings will drive more downloads for an app.
Goal of App Store Optimization
- Being found better by users in the app stores, due to the fact that App Store Search is the No. 1 source for people to discover new applications;
- Rank higher compared to competitors;
- Rank higher for specific keywords;
- Rank higher in Google´s semantic search for applications.
Methods of App Store Optimization
- App store optimization is a young and evolving field. Methods of how to efficiently optimize an app’s visibility within an app store are still relatively unknown
- However, as the field is quickly becoming an important driver of app downloads for marketers, methods for App Store Optimization are beginning to be more widespread.
- App Store Optimization can be segregate App Store Optimization into three distinct parts: finding the right keywords, ranking highly for those keywords, and converting visitors into users.
- App Store Optimization platform Sensor Tower also breaks keyword optimization down into three parts: relevance, Difficulty Score and Traffic Score
Activity for App Store Optimization
- App title: Use of Keywords in App Title can certainly improve the search rankings of your app for such keywords.
- App Description: Very similar to the Meta Description tag on a website. Clearly and effectively explain what the app is, what it does, and its benefits.
- Tracking: Using keywords or meta description is not sufficient. It needs to constantly track the keywords to check where the app stands. There are various free and paid app analytics tools available
- Localization: Translating an app into different languages can greatly increase downloads and expose an app to a larger potential audience.
- App Icon: The app icon is the first visual element that people see when they view an app in app store listing
- App Screenshot: Screenshots are also one of the first visual elements that people see when viewing an app listing.
- App YouTube Demo: This is a relatively new feature in the Play Store which allows you to upload a YouTube video of your app in action.
- Rating/Reviews: Ratings/Reviews are also very important aspects which one should consider. As users look for reviews of the app before downloading it.
- Number of Downloads: The number of downloads has great impact on the performance of any app. App ratings/reviews, effective social media presence are must to promote any app and increase its downloads. Most of the users download any app after considering the reviews as well as popularity
- Link Building: Welcome back to the world of link building! Since this is a Google product, The Google Play Store has access to Google’s search indexes, it is only for Android apps.
- Social media Sharing: Social media is the great place to spread awareness among people. There are hundreds of social media platform like Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest , StumbleUpon, etc… More follower we get
Keep in mind that ASO takes time, it is a process that needs to be monitored and constantly tweaked over a period of time. Your optimal set of keywords rarely is the set that you first opt to put in the app store.
We do it for our clients at very competitive pricing of $299 USD/Month
Testimonials From Bidding Portals
Best team I have worked with. Honest, trustworthy. The team leader Mani is a fantastic coordinator. Almost 24 hours support. More than I could ask for. Just great...Doka Interactive LLC. (2-Jul-2012) Worked on Guru
Second Milestone is completed on time. Once more Mani has proven himself to be a great leader. The web developer Hari is very skilled, professional and nice guy. Once small issue though: English is the second language :) Everything was smooth once more.Doka Interactive LLC. (8th-Jul-2012)